my life's not complicated, just the people in it.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Partagez | 

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Nahm Su Hee
Nahm Su Hee
i'm not a freak anymore.

pseudo : stone.
double compte : hwang aelig & andreï rem.
i'm here since : 25/06/2011
my heart is : shut uuuup, please !
patronus : un flamant rose...
animal de compagnie : king, un rat.
wizard's spellbook : u.c

my life's not complicated, just the people in it. _
MessageSujet: my life's not complicated, just the people in it.   my life's not complicated, just the people in it. Icon_minitimeLun 27 Juin - 12:59

u.c
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://dolyashkoly.forumsactifs.com/t164-my-life-s-not-complicated-just-the-people-in-it https://dolyashkoly.forumsactifs.com/t83-i-m-not-a-fcking-second-choice#306

Nahm Su Hee
Nahm Su Hee
i'm not a freak anymore.

MessageSujet: Re: my life's not complicated, just the people in it.   my life's not complicated, just the people in it. Icon_minitimeLun 27 Juin - 12:59

my life's not complicated, just the people in it. Kbuez8
my life's not complicated, just the people in it. 2n0vdj7
Selective mutism is a disorder affecting both children and adults, but mostly children. Children and adults with the disorder are fully capable of speech and understanding language, but can fail to speak in certain social situations when it is expected of them. It is in presentation an inability to speak in certain situations. They function normally in other areas of behavior and learning, though appear withdrawn and some are unable to participate in group activities. As an example, a child may be completely silent at school for years but speak quite freely or even excessively at home. There appears to be a hierarchical variation among those suffering from this disorder in that some children participate fully in school and appear social but don't speak, others will speak only to peers but not to adults, others will speak only to adults when asked questions requiring short answers but not to peers in social situations, and still others speak to no one and participate in few, if any, activities presented to them. In its most severe form known as "progressive mutism", the disorder progresses until the child no longer speaks to anyone at all, even close family members.

Selective mutism is a disorder affecting both children and adults, but mostly children. Children and adults with the disorder are fully capable of speech and understanding language, but can fail to speak in certain social situations when it is expected of them. It is in presentation an inability to speak in certain situations. They function normally in other areas of behavior and learning, though appear withdrawn and some are unable to participate in group activities. As an example, a child may be completely silent at school for years but speak quite freely or even excessively at home. There appears to be a hierarchical variation among those suffering from this disorder in that some children participate fully in school and appear social but don't speak, others will speak only to peers but not to adults, others will speak only to adults when asked questions requiring short answers but not to peers in social situations, and still others speak to no one and participate in few, if any, activities presented to them. In its most severe form known as "progressive mutism", the disorder progresses until the child no longer speaks to anyone at all, even close family members.

Dernière édition par Nahm Su Hee le Lun 27 Juin - 13:07, édité 1 fois
https://dolyashkoly.forumsactifs.com/t164-my-life-s-not-complicated-just-the-people-in-it https://dolyashkoly.forumsactifs.com/t83-i-m-not-a-fcking-second-choice#306

Nahm Su Hee
Nahm Su Hee
i'm not a freak anymore.

MessageSujet: Re: my life's not complicated, just the people in it.   my life's not complicated, just the people in it. Icon_minitimeLun 27 Juin - 13:00

my life's not complicated, just the people in it. 2r3yp15
my life's not complicated, just the people in it. Zx7i3r

my life's not complicated, just the people in it. R0qats

Dernière édition par Nahm Su Hee le Lun 27 Juin - 13:39, édité 5 fois

Park Dong Soo
Park Dong Soo
i'm not a freak anymore.

pseudo : nomino
double compte : song nina ♥
my heart is : je ne sais pas trop ... qu'est-ce que ce sentiment étrange ...
patronus : un ratel, l'animal le plus courageux du monde.
animal de compagnie : sa gerbille est morte avec akiwa. Il a décidé d'emmener avec lui Gawin, un charmant python tâcheté. Attention, serpent méchant.
wizard's spellbook : my life's not complicated, just the people in it. 2psrcq9
☼ faire un p'tit truc kaesoo bien comme il faut; avec iseul chéri et kelly d'amour, faut trop qu'on s'fasse une p'tite party party dans les règles de l'art. quand ça va arriver nom de Dieu, dasy va être ON FIRE.

☼ résoudre le problème su hee; pour une fois, le fait de ne pas savoir quoi faire m'afflige. me panique. suhee est si compliqué ... et tout ce qui se farfouille dans ma tête aussi. pitié Dieu, si tu existes, sois clément envers ton fidèle serviteuuuuuur ...

MessageSujet: Re: my life's not complicated, just the people in it.   my life's not complicated, just the people in it. Icon_minitimeLun 27 Juin - 13:04

baby. don't forget our link.
c'était juste pour poster sur ta fiche en fait. o/
https://dolyashkoly.forumsactifs.com/t102-i-love-the-way-you-lie-dong-soo https://dolyashkoly.forumsactifs.com/t94-a-smile-disappears-termine

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: my life's not complicated, just the people in it.   my life's not complicated, just the people in it. Icon_minitime

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 

Page 1 sur 1